Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drainman scott
    commented on 's reply
    That's the one ... I got mine online at Home Depot first week of June ( beginning of Ryobi days ) as part of a promotion 2 - 4 amp battery starter set w/ free tool . At the time it was delivered for pick-up at store only .. Took about 2 weeks before I was contacted for pick-up ... Notice now out of stock online . I have used it to clean a outside gas grille and the gaps between my 2x6 decking boards does a decent job.

• Bob D.
    replied
    Sprayer? Is this the one you speak of?

https://www.ryobitools.com/products/...-power-cleaner

Show as not available within 100 miles of me. That's a lot of stores with no inventory, probably over 50. I could think of a couple places where this would be useful because there is no AC power. And dragging a gas-powered power washer there for a small job that doesn't need 2000+ PSI would be too much work. Too bad I can't even order online, must only be available in select test markets at this time.
    Last edited by Bob D.; 07-01-2020, 03:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bob D.
    commented on 's reply
    But they are more like siblings or step-children than the competition. And like all parents TTI knows what all the kids are up to.

• drainman scott
    replied
    It could be CONVID 19 has put a hold on new products .. I would welcome a faster charger for the 6 & 9 amp batteries ... As to Ryobi I just picked up a EZ-Clean sprayer during Ryobi days .. neat little sprayer .. if I hear anything on the Octane charger I'll post it here.

Leave a comment:

• Frankiarmz
    replied
    I was told by Ridgid, right here, years ago that they give no heads up so as not to tip off their competition . Really?
    Have they seen what Ryobi, and Milwaukee are offering?

Leave a comment:

• Bob D.
    replied
    It's more likely that the current COVID19 pandemic has put introduction of any new products (from just about any manufacturer) on hold. Since most production facilities have been shut down for months now even if they started up today it would be a couple months before they were shipped over here and get through customs. And since they know there will be no product in the near future they have held off on any more promotion.

But I hear what you are saying. IF what I pose above is true why not say so. Just let us know what's in the pipeline and watch this space for updates or sign up with your email and we'll let you know when it will be available.

Leave a comment:

• Frankiarmz
    replied
    Maybe they will surprise us with that chainsaw

Leave a comment:

• drainman scott
    replied
    Well ... it's been a month since I posted " New Octane Battery Charger " and other than 1 video no one else has mentioned it .... and in saying that I have concluded there is no " New" 10 amp Octane Battery Charger that's coming to market anytime soon.... obviously the video was a byproduct of a dangled carrot.

Leave a comment:

• drainman scott
    commented on 's reply
    He, the Tool Boss for some uncanny reason always knows what's going on at RIDGID ... so RIDGID definitely has one coming ... probably be more on it in the coming days ... I'll post a pic when I see one.

• UTILITYMETERREPAIR
    replied
    Originally posted by drainman scott View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJo263FX5K0 Here's a video on it from a tool junkie.
    he mentions the new 10amp charger in the video but doesn't show it, otherwise hes just rambling about Ridgid batteries and chargers for what seems like forever.
    Last edited by UTILITYMETERREPAIR; 05-14-2020, 08:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• drainman scott
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJo263FX5K0 Here's a video on it from a tool junkie.

Leave a comment:

• drainman scott
    started a topic FINALLY RIDGID Octane super charger...

FINALLY RIDGID Octane super charger...

Been in the works... should be out soon ??? ... it will be a 10 amp charger for Octane batteries and a 6 amp charger all other lithium .... currently there largest/fastest charger the Gen 5X is 5 amps... there promotional charger 2.1 amps and there new sub-compact 2 amps.
Working...
X