Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid promotions sent to Canadian customers but for U.S.A. only

Hello Ridgid:
    I have now received three emails from you advertising a free 4 AH battery with the purchase of select cordless kits. I embarrassed myself at my local Home Depot when they pointed out the fine print saying, "Available in the U.S. only". You should only send these to your US customers. Sending it to your Canadian customers when they can't take advantage of it is like saying, "Ha ha, you are second class because you are not American". I like Ridgid tools and own a lot of them. But it is a slap in the face to me and others I know when you do this to us. I have notified you of this before via email to your power tools group from the "contact us" section, without a word of reply or acknowledgement. Please don't send these to your Canadian customers, or else please extend the offer to us. It's embarrassing to get these. It really erodes brand loyalty.

Tim Fletcher
    Grimsby, ON
    tim.fletcher@sympatico.ca

Re: Ridgid promotions sent to Canadian customers but for U.S.A. only

Tim at least they sent it to you. We don't get anything downunder...............!!!!!!!!!!

By the time they finish feeding the reps the budget is blown.

Comment

O thats Ridgid modus operandi they did it to me for years and when I complained they said in so many words to piss off sucker (but I did get a Ridgid bass ball cap) no your right Ridgid is a multi national its sell in many countries through out the world but all its freebees and competions and fair prices for its tools are only for US citizens in a US and all of us outside the US are looked on by Ridgid as suckers to be taken for a ride

Tony

Comment

my buddy bought a new k-60 last week and wasn't aware of the spring fling promotion going on. so I sent him the link and he's getting 4 free k-60 c-10 7/8'' cables. he's buying my lunch at the trade show this weekend.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          my buddy bought a new k-60 last week and wasn't aware of the spring fling promotion going on. so I sent him the link and he's getting 4 free k-60 c-10 7/8'' cables. he's buying my lunch at the trade show this weekend.

rick.
          And who`s country did this take place Rick

Tony

Comment

The greatest country in the world.

Rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              The greatest country in the world.

Rick.
              I thought so Rick or should I say Mr Ridgid for the joke is wearing thin

Tony

Tony

Comment

Settle down Tony. If we can get Aussie Bill to fire up and host the Round-up Downunder we might get a chance of getting Ridgid USA sending down some real Reps to promote at reasonable prices. What they aren't being told by Useless & Co is how loyal we are down here to the products. Why haven't they told our US cousins that we are embracing the pressing tools at a rapid rate. Instead they are doing stupid deals on buying tube expanders. Maybe Ridgid US could send down some of their R&D tools for us to try and give Uncle Rick a chance to take his lovely wife and daughter on holiday.

And then I wake up and realize it is only a dream..................!!!!!!!! God I need to get more sleep.

Oh BTW, if Ridgid US really knew how we are treated down here and how the opposition, AKA Rothenburger treat us Plumbers, well, oh no, dreaming again..................!!!!

Comment

When Bill says it's on, I'll be the first to reserve 3 spots. Plus im sure my little buddy will be on board too.

Just don't wait too long, I don't what phoebe compeating against me in the camera and jetting competitions.

Rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Tim,

First of all, thanks for bringing this to our attention. Secondly, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. It certainly is not our intention to alienate any of our loyal customers. It appears you have made us aware of this in the past and we did nothing to fix it. I assure you I will take every effort I can to correct the situation immediately.

Again, thanks for airing your concerns and your support of RIDGID!

Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X