Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyber Monday, Free Shipping on Ridgid branded promotional gear

http://www.ridgidgear.com/

Interested in Ridgid shirts or golf wear, fishing, shop and truck accessories and logos? Monday Is free shipping. Time to show your Ridgid pride.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

I guess i'm the only 1 that will be sporting a new ridgid wardrobe. Bah Hum bug.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Clothing is beyond my pay grade. I wear the pants in the family, but I'm wise enough to wear the ones the wife lays out for me...
      Jack

I've learned a lot from my past experiences.
      I've learned nothing from my passed experiences.

Comment

I was too busy testing the new tool yesterday afternoon. Interestingly, I had several curious on lookers within minutes. Nothing ''promotes'' like a new tool.

Of course most of us are used to doing things with our hands. Explaining how efficient Ridgid tools (in addition to save/make money) can also preserve joints and reduce RSI...tradesmen are taking this more seriously with rising cost of healthcare.

Frankly, I'd rather see guys spend money on Ridgid tools and promote them in the field. Nothing promotes better than good, efficient tools. Nothing. Golf bags, hats and t-shirts, really? Only someone from Califlowerland could be talking warm sun right now. The rest of us are battling 18F temps, snow and ice. Anyone that wants to come trench 20ft down in this [long bleep] I'll buy you the entire Ridgid holiday gift wear set and even throw in a bonus steak knife set for your wife. So, to you, Rick, I retort...Ba hum butt!
        Last edited by Colorado Contractor; 12-01-2015, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Had to walk phoebe to school this morning, 44 degrees and I'm in a tee shirt. Now when my new shirts show up that say RIDGID across the chest, some will think its a typo that should had said FRIDGID.

should warm up to the upper 60's today.

Rick,
          phoebe it is

Comment

• Colorado Contractor
            Editing a comment
            Good on you for walking with your daughter to school. Occasionally, this time of year we can see a 50-60 day. We can also see 2+ feet of snow.

I have a brother near San Diego and the beaches in Dec/Jan are still nice but water is freezing and it's often windy. Still it's a bit more appealing than 5,500ft above sea level here and freezing. At least I can fool the tree huggers into believing my dually is electric because I plug in it.

Yup. I'm rocking the short pants standing in the driveway waiting for the client to show up. I enjoy this 4 month span of weater. It almost makes up for the other 8 months of pure hell.
          Jack

Comment

• res057
            res057 commented
            Editing a comment
            BTW, I'd be happy to wear the Ridgid shirt if they paid for them and kicked down a little coffee money...just sayin'

• Colorado Contractor
            Editing a comment
            For bigger tool purchases (and with registration maybe?), a free hat or t-shirt might go a long way. Heck, just look at what the John Deere hat became back in its day. It is continuous marketing for very little money. Just imagine how much it would cost to put a Ridgid Tools lid on Robby Gordon!!

Right now Milwaukee is the only tool supplier that has sent me a free t-shirt. While I've spent tens of thousands, I've never asked for it nor have any business relationship with it. I don't know how it even got my address save perhaps one tool I had sent in for repair.

I have a bright red Milwaukee tee (wife wears it more than I do). Actually I prefer more the black Ridgid. Simple...not flashy. In fact, I never bought the M12 heated jacket until it came out in black. Something about walking around with a big red target. Anyway, I'm not one for drawing attention to myself.

Comment

Many moons ago, when DeWalt was trying to break the stranglehold Makita had on cordless drills, the DeWalt rep would show up on our jobsite about twice a year. He would hand out hats and shirts and occasionally batteries or saw blades. That had a big impact on how many drills around there (a HUGE jobsite) turned from green to yellow. Of course, the economy was a whole lot better then, so I'm sure he had a lot more leeway than one could get today.
            Jack

Comment

• Colorado Contractor
              Editing a comment
              Everything has slimmed down. I remember when Dewalt first came out...I still have but don't use Dewalt's 7.25 circular saw. Brake still works and I've never done a lick of maintenance. I bought it and a 9.6v NiCd cordless drill back in 80s. I had to laugh when I saw Dewalt still pimping these batteries with its portable vacuum. Ridiculous. It's Li-ion or nothing anymore. I dumped it the minute the M18 vacuum was released.
          Working...
          X