Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K60man_gencare

Re: K60man_gencare

It would be great to see even more tips and usage techniques for the K60 and other Ridgid machines.
    Adjustments, repairs and the likes.
    Crank those videos out Ridgid.

Comment

Originally posted by fixitright View Post
      It would be great to see even more tips and usage techniques for the K60 and other Ridgid machines.
      Adjustments, repairs and the likes.
      Crank those videos out Ridgid.

How is your new machine treating you ?

Comment

Thanks for asking Gary.

I really haven't used it that much but it, like every other thing is a learning curve. Sectionals are rare here in Minnesota. I can sit in my buddies back pocket and learn
        all there is about running a K 7500 and he begs me to get one but after over 30 years in the trades I have no desire to beat the body up more.

What I do know is that the videos don't show you in the cramped old basements wading through clothes and boxes or the fact that you have to get way more
        aggressive than shown. Sliding one section in the machine at a time is not prudent.

I now have better cutters and more cable, the cutters provided are just this side of worthless.

I did snag a speaker wire in a clustered basement with just a bit of cable out the guide hose. It was funny.
        But it works and with time should and is making me money.

Again there are a few details and adjustments Ridgid could spell out in their videos that reflect the real world.

Hope all is well in Wisconsin and will this winter ever end?

Comment

Working...
        X