Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
RIDGIDtoday: Starting Thursday, The Home Depot running RIDGID 9 gallon wet/dry vac pr Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGIDtoday: Starting Thursday, The Home Depot running RIDGID 9 gallon wet/dry vac pr

RIDGIDtoday: Starting Thursday, The Home Depot running RIDGID 9 gallon wet/dry vac promotion over Labor Day weekend. Details here: http://bit.ly/dnioz

More...

Re: RIDGIDtoday: Starting Thursday, The Home Depot running RIDGID 9 gallon wet/dry va

Not a bad deal for a back up vac , think i'll have to buy one or two on Thursday .

Comment

Re: RIDGIDtoday: Starting Thursday, The Home Depot running RIDGID 9 gallon wet/dry va

a deal like this really sucks

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Ok , I did my part and put out the word on this special by posting a link to it on the Mustang forum(about 5000 members) im part of and so far about 15 ppl I know have bought one or two of these

Comment

Got the Home Depot flier today but it's not listed in there

Headed to HD soon toseeif they have some. Might buy one for every truck in our fleet for that price

Comment

I bought three of them at 6:15 am

Comment

Only had cash for the 3 I bought on the way home. No less than 40 stacked up 6 feet high blocking the main isle at the register.

The 2 for 1 filter deal is a bargain too

Comment

I saw this online this morning and got 2, can't have too many shop vacs.
                The Other Rick

Comment

Working...
                X