Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIDGIDtoday: Upload a picture of yourself with a RIDGID tool and I'll send you a hat.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGIDtoday: Upload a picture of yourself with a RIDGID tool and I'll send you a hat.

RIDGIDtoday: Upload a picture of yourself with a RIDGID tool and I'll send you a hat. One per username and please post it to... http://fb.me/v3v7OETE

More...

Re: RIDGIDtoday: Upload a picture of yourself with a RIDGID tool and I'll send you a

this one is from 2 weeks ago. phoebe set the 100 gallon heater install back 1 week as joey was in labor.

so i figured why not have her help me out since she put me out of work for 1 week

phoebe 1 week old, with her 14'' wrench. unfortunately she was worn out and was resting her eyes when i took the photo

rick.

Attached Files
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: RIDGIDtoday: Upload a picture of yourself with a RIDGID tool and I'll send you a

you need some work on your photoshoping skills Rick ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
        you need some work on your photoshoping skills Rick ;-)
        It's better than what he started with!
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I posted a pic on my FaceBook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...3&id=809619553

Comment

actually the photo is legit. it's joey that i tried to erase. phoebe, the ladder, 14'' wrench and water heater are all in the original photo.

joey wasn't too happy with the original untouched photo
            rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              actually the photo is legit. it's joey that i tried to erase. phoebe, the ladder, 14'' wrench and water heater are all in the original photo.

joey wasn't too happy with the original untouched photo
              rick.
              Wow, why does Phoebe have two little cute arms and one monstrous arm?

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

like i said, i tried wash out joey. it could be worse. joey was holding phoebe so she wouldn't fall off the stepladder. not bad for 7 days old. wait until she turns 1 month old. she'll be running the k-60

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                  Wow, why does Phoebe have two little cute arms and one monstrous arm?

Mark
                  I was gonna ask what model watch that is that Phoebe is wearing on that Popeye arm of hers.
                  "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

Comment

Working...
                  X