Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
RIDGIDtoday: Meeting with our sales force about the format for the RIDGID Roadshows n Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGIDtoday: Meeting with our sales force about the format for the RIDGID Roadshows n

RIDGIDtoday: Meeting with our sales force about the format for the RIDGID Roadshows next season. Would love your thoughts.... http://fb.me/vg0v4AH6

More...

Re: RIDGIDtoday: Meeting with our sales force about the format for the RIDGID Roadsho

i think if you make the roadshow like the roundup, it would be more hands on for the plumbers showing up.

we all like to look at the tools, but playing with them is much nicer.

bring some of the safer events to the roadshow, and give away a small gift to the winners.

i promise i won't go to every show

not sure if the calender girl is productive or just eye candy. take that money and give away the calender with a door prise, winner needs to be present

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: RIDGIDtoday: Meeting with our sales force about the format for the RIDGID Roadsho

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      i think if you make the roadshow like the roundup, it would be more hands on for the plumbers showing up.

we all like to look at the tools, but playing with them is much nicer.

bring some of the safer events to the roadshow, and give away a small gift to the winners.

i promise i won't go to every show

not sure if the calender girl is productive or just eye candy. take that money and give away the calender with a door prise, winner needs to be present

rick.
      You think we want to stand around watching you showboat/monopolize.

The girl...You can actually have a conversation with.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
        You think we want to stand around watching you showboat/monopolize.

The girl...You can actually have a conversation with.
        adam have you forgotten, i know all the calendar girs. remember i know people.

at the van nuys show, the model was in a photo shoot a week earlier and the tools she posed with were mine on loan

so do you really think you still want the girls or the events

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
        X