Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
RIDGIDtoday: Do you use filter collection bags in your wet/dry vac? They are designed Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGIDtoday: Do you use filter collection bags in your wet/dry vac? They are designed

RIDGIDtoday: Do you use filter collection bags in your wet/dry vac? They are designed to extend the life of your filter and... http://t.co/KVZ0UdOn

More...

Re: RIDGIDtoday: Do you use filter collection bags in your wet/dry vac? They are desi

Yes and No. I have two vacuums, a Fein, and the Ridgid. The Fein is a Hepa vacuum, is quiet, and has a remote start for power tools. That one gets a bag on really dusty jobs where dust control is critical. The Ridgid gets used to suck up garbage, junk and water and various abuse jobs. It gets taken outside and dumped. When the filter gets clogged, I put it in a plastic bag, wrap the bag around my arm, and beat the filter just right to get the junk out of it, slide the bag off of my arm, 99% of the dust stays inside the bag. On slow days it gets blown out or washed.
    We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Working...
    X