Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIDGIDtoday: RIDGID Calendar model @erinmckinnon excited about throwing out first pi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIDGIDtoday: RIDGID Calendar model @erinmckinnon excited about throwing out first pi

RIDGIDtoday: RIDGID Calendar model @erinmckinnon excited about throwing out first pitch at #Indians game! Go Tribe http://t.co/SHvjX4uz

More...

Re: RIDGIDtoday: RIDGID Calendar model @erinmckinnon excited about throwing out firs

lets have a forum contest for a member to throw out the first pitch.

i say the member with the most post by the end of the month is the winner

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Re: RIDGIDtoday: RIDGID Calendar model @erinmckinnon excited about throwing out firs

All posts prior to the start don't count, so your previous 15877+ posts are thrown out.

But you would still probably win, i think you live on this forum 24/7. Not that that's a bad thing.
      Of course if you would work more and post less then someone else might have a shot, which I
      know will not be me as I have trouble averaging 2 posts a day.
      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
      X