I wanted to make a few suggestions for the TS2400 Table saw, then discovered that most of them had already been made over the last several years. The TS2400 hasn't been updated in a few years, and it is about time.
Previously noted ideas:
- Outfeed table accessory (and possibly left side table)
- Riving Knife (versus splitter), & that moves up and down with blade
- Drop-in Router Table accessory
- 4x4 capacity (3 5/8"), as some other "contractor" table saws now have
Suggestions I would like to see
- Improved location of power switch (can't see it very well where it is now).
- Improved location of side table extension lock lever (no longer in way of fence).
- Multi-position option for stand (like Makita's).
- Electric Blade Brake