Ok folks... heres some more details on the Roundup like what to bring, transport, etc. and most importantly.. the schedule.
We have 1 week left to the kickoff of the first official RIDGID Roundup. Preperations are almost done and we have an awesome week lined up. The weather forecast is turning out to be perfect! Please see the details below to help you plan out the trip.
Wed - 30% chance of early rain 75 degrees
Thurs - Partly Cloudy 72 degrees
Fri - Partly Cloudy 79 degrees
Sat - Partly Cloudy 79 degrees
What to Bring
Some of these items are very important in order for you to be able to participate in some of the planned events so please pay attention.
- Hard Toed Shoes - In order to compete in the Roundup Games and in order to be able to go on the Plant Tour you must have Hard toed shoes. No sandals, tennis shoes, flip-flops, etc.
- Full Length Pants - Same as above. You must be wearing parts to participate in the Roundup Games or to go on the Plant Tour.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses (for Cedar Point)
- Comfortable Walking Shoes (for Cedar Point)
- Bathing Suit (The Marriott has an indoor pool)
- Jacket - Just in case
You do not need to rent a car for the Roundup. We will bus everyone to and from each event including Cedar Point on Saturday. If you are going to be here Friday night there are restaurants within walking distance of the Marriot. If you plan on seeing Cleveland that evening, you may want to rent something for that day. Other than that you are covered.
The final schedule for the roundup is attached to this email. We will give you a nicely formatted version of this schedule when you arrive on Wednesday or Thursday.
Any questions please feel free to contact me (Josh) at 440-329-4480 if I don't answer you can call Steve at 440-329-4422. Also.. don't forget to check out the Roundup discussions on RIDGIDForum.com.
See you soon!
Ridge Tool Company