Re: The Internet SCAM Thread
Here is a follow up to the follow up of the pontoon boat.
Let me explain you how the PlugnPay process works:
1. You send the payment to an PlugnPay representative.
2. PlugnPay will confirm me that you have made the deposit.
3. I will ship the boat so you can Inspect, test the boat and make a decision if you will keep it or not.
4. If the boat is not as described or there is something wrong with it I will pay the shipping back and you will have a full refund from PlugnPay.
5. If everything is ok PlugnPay will get the approval from you to release me the funds.
If you agree with this process please let me know your full name and address and I will forward the details to PlugnPay.
So now if I don't like the $2,777 pontoon boat he will pay the shipping back as well. The freight each way is $3,200 so he will be spending $6,400 if I don't like the boat. How in the World can these guys out smart anyone?
"Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony
I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!