When you are about to send someone E-mail, which do you say most of the time?
I keep hearing people more and more talking about "shooting an E-mail" and I always thought it was "sending" rather than "shooting" that was correct. Maybe I'll too old school? Which do you say?
Example of how I say it normally:
1. Please send me E-mail about ____
2. I'll send you E-mail about ____
Examples of what I hear all the time from others anymore:
1. Shoot me an E-mail
2. Shoot me E-mail about ____
3. I'll shoot you an E-mail.
4. I'll shoot you E-mail about ____