I am a new member to the forum, but I have been cruising around as a guest for awhile and have found tons of valuable information and insight. Thank you to all of you who have posted photos of your projects, they have been a great inspiration. So here is what I came up with. I replaced both of the original rails. The front one is now 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 5'. I believe this was $20 and then I did all of the drilling. The back one I had custom made, it is 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 2" x 5 1/2' and again I did all of the drilling and tapping. This one I paid $30 for from a local custom ag trailer builder. I had gotten another qoute of $50 from a local steel reseller and in hindsight I wish I had gone with it. The one that I ended up with has a slight bow that I had to overcome. I then welded a piece of 3" x 18" flat stock to the end of each bar that will become the platform for my router extension (still under construction). The table tops are laminated particle board mounted to birch ply and trimmed around the edges with poplar. These are mounted to the bar with piano hinge. Thanks again for a great site!