Here are the rules
Your craft must be made with the following materials:
- One 4×8’ ¼ inch sheet of plywood.
- Two 2×4x8” boards
- One 2’ wide, 60’ long roll of duct tape
- One pound of fasteners (nails, screws, staples.)
- No adhesives. No caulking.
- Painting is optional; only latex or enamel paint is allowed. No resin-based or polyurethane paints.
-No paddling devices allowed, other than those made with the above materials.
- All craft inspected for compliance on day of race.
Here is the paper we made
And a few pics of it