Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that we have moved our newest public release (v1.53.113) into production. It should be released shortly. As usual, we strongly encourage all users to update to this version as soon as possible, as it provides features and fixes that should greatly improve user interaction and overall functionality.
Here is a list of the major changes to expect:
We're always looking to improve our product, so please feel free to provide feedback. Good or bad, it is always appreciated.
- DVD burn hotfix supports the following languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Norwegian, Swedish, Italian, and Danish.
- Fixes to properly handle unselected media records imported from CS1000.
- Fixes to avoid CS1000 Jobs from being able to be imported only one time.
- Problem fixed in which updater was marked by UAC on Windows 7 as an application that requires permission to run.
- Contacts windows have been vastly improved.
- Startup time has been greatly reduced.
- Added default camera type selection to Video Settings, changes default camera type for LT1000 (PAL/NTSC).
- Right-click context menu to rename Jobs and Sessions.
- French and Spanish translations are now included.
- New, nicer-looking DVD art for backgrounds and intro screens.
- Jobspaces can be created on external media. HQ has the smarts to know when these Jobspaces are connected and when they are offline. HQ also remembers the Job information from offline Jobspaces and allows it to be searchable, even when the external media is disconnected.
- Improved video file recording under low-powered systems.
- New video troubleshooter for diagnosing and fixing problems with the LT1000 and video playback on your computer.
- New Job merging/splitting functionality.
- Job Search control to search within jobs for specific data.
- Added functionality to get jobs from CS1000 devices via USB
- *Unavailable if no CS1000 driver is present