Just finished watching a tv program, "conspiracy theory" with former govenor Jesse Ventura. I had always dismissed what happened on 9/11 as anything but a terrorist attack, but many things discussed on the show raised my doubts. I'll list some of these points for anyone interested.
1. An order to "stand down" was issued to NORAD by a high level white house authority, and both the mention of that fact and a video recording of that information was not included in the 9/11 commision report.
2. The day before the attack, Defense Sec Rumsfeld announced 2.3 trillion dollars of defense money could not be accounted for, and the exact place the plane hit the Pentagon was where all the defense records were held along with the folks who were investigating the missing funds.
3. Experienced airline pilots said not only was the speed of the airline that hit the Pentagon more than 100 knots beyond it's spec limits, even the most experienced pilot could not fly a jet on target at that speed the way it was described.
4. The plane was traveling too high and too fast for cell phones to have worked, and there were no behind the seat phones on that plane.
5. 85 cameras record the area of the Pentagon, but no video has been released showing a plane hitting the building.
6. Witness said they saw no debris from the plane, no parts, luggage, nothing.
I know innocent and brave Americans died that day and in the years to follow. I pray there is no truth to these theories, and that no one in our government had a hand in this horror.