Sure I can walk....I bet your attitude will change when gas hits 5.00+ a gal.
Ya, I'm gonna sit on here and gripe that I want to drive a lifted Hummer but I want $2 gas for it! :D
Spoken by someone who has never had to buy a part for heavy equipment from caterpillar. A set of 6 o-rings for my 312 excavator pilot control valve cost $185
Maybe Ridge should shut down the closet auger plant and add a rca connector factory.
I feel your pain. Seriously, all bantering and jesting aside, I'm on your side in a lot of ways.
While I was running treadmill a few minutes ago I thought of all the things I want that I can't have and will never be, and I got so discouraged about it all that I vowed I would get on here and show you how much we have in common and then look quit talking about it and get my mind on something a little more cheery. I'm done here, too depressing.:D
- I want a SeeSnake at South Coast Equipment prices.
- I want $2 gas again.
- I want a Ridgid chain vise at Harbor Freight prices.
- I want a US Jetting 4018 at Water Cannon prices.
- I want a new custom home at mobile home prices.
- I want a new Sprinter for the price of a Dodge Caravan.
- The list goes on..................................... and on.......................and on..........................
I dont think your understanding. I dont want somthing for nothing.....I just dont want a $2,000.00 interconnect when I know it can have RCA connectors for $2,000.00 cheaper.
You never did answer my question of how much is too much? Why not $3000.00 for the laptop interface.....by you logic its worth any price they wish to stick on it....because its the best.
An interface has been created for the laptop. The link is above.