Post By Cleanmen2
A very important warning
I will tread carefully with this and I hope it is taken in the context intended. Tonight our News services have reported the death of a Father in the early hours of Fathers Day here.
A baker has taken a portable generator inside his business to replace mains power as there was a scheduled shut-down for maintenance. The deceased was 42yrs old and his 22yrs old brother-in-law is in hospital.
CO(Carbon Monoxide) POISONING.
This is a silent killer and is dangerous, DEADLY. Most of us here have the background knowlege and understanding. We cant smell it or see it. Please all be a little more observant and spread the word to educate those who dont understand.
(For reasons of Political Correctness and not to be percieved as anything other than concerned the Men in this unfortunate tragedy are not from Australia and their understanding somewhat limited)
My condolences to the families involved
Tags for this Thread