1) What new tool would you most like Ridgid to introduce the most?
a) belt/disc sander
b) bench top mortis
c) cabinet table saw
d) docking station
2) What would be the most important upgrade to the table saw would you like to see?
a) T-slot Miter Track
b) Solid Wings
c) Router Table Wing
d) larger motor
3) What type of Calendar would you purchase if offered in the future?
a) dedicated woodworking w/women
b) dedicated woodworking w/just machinery
c) w/pics of the staff using Ridgid Machinery
d) the top 12 home shops. pics sent into Ridgid for Ridgid Machinery Owners Shops
4) What was the most significant reason you decided to purchase a Ridgid Tool/Machinery?
d) customer service
e) bang for the buck
(this would be a hard one to choose from, perhaps an "all the above"?
5) Which would you most like to see Ridgid do in the future for it's Tool/Machinery owners?
a) as a registerd owner, have a web page you can post pics of your shop and projects to for everyone to view
b) have set times where you can "ask the staff" LIVE online questions in an open "chat" session
c) Have Ridgid Reps Post dates and times where they will be in your local Home DePot Stores to talk to you
d) Get Email responses from Customer Support
6) When friends stop over to your shop when your working, what are you most likely to do?
a) stop working and socialize
b) keep working and socialize
c) Brag about your Machinery and then show them your Ridgid Calendar
d) have a few drinks and forget about woodworking
7) If you won $10,000 on a Ridgid promotion, what would most likely do?
a) buy your wife a LARGE Diamond ring
b) build/add to your shop and buy tools/machinery
c) get out of debt
d) put it all in the bank
8) If you won a survey topic, what would you most like to recieve from Ridgid for your suggestion?
a) A free calendar
b) A decal assortment
c) A visit from the staff to your shop for pics
d) A place on their main web page for recognition for your suggestion
9) When you work in your shop, are you most likely to:
a) turn up the radio louder than the machinery
b) use safety equipment and procedures and avoid interuptions
c) use it as an "excape" from the real world
d) get serious and produce something valuable
10) What is the most important reason you have taken up woodworking?
a) for money
b) carrying on a heritage
c) save money by creating things that will last longer than store bought particle board RTA furniture
d) the pride and satisfaction that comes with creating things with you own mind and hands that will last for generations.
11) How many hours do you spend a month working in your shop?
d) 41 or more
12) How many pieces of Ridgid Machinery do you own?
d) 7 or more
13) Of all the Ridgid Woodworking Machinery, which would you like to see upgraded the most?
b) table saw
c) band saw
d) joint planer
14) If Home Depot did not sell Ridgid Woodworking Machinery, how would you most likely deal with Ridgid?
a) seak out and buy from any supplier dealing in Ridgid no matter of cost and distance
b) purchase online or by mail directly from Ridgid and pay additional shipping charges
c) Stop buying Ridgid Machinery and buy what the local dealer sells
d) Purchase your own Francise to sell Ridgid Machinery
15) If Home DePot was did not deal Ridgid Machinery, which method would you mostly like to see to deal with the warrenty?
a) return the defective item to Ridgid Service Center and let them handle the shipping, and pick up the replacement when it arrives and pay shipping charges at time of replacement pick up
b) incure shipping expenses and ship it directly to Ridgid from your shop
c) forget about the warrenty, sell or discard the item and purchase another brand
d) purchase a shipping guarentee where you pay a flat fee at time of purchase, and all shipping, warrenty and origanal delivery is covered by Ridgid for the items lifetime, or yours.
16) If Ridgid was to give an award for the "Best Shop of the year", as a winner, what would you most likely want as the award?
a) Your own web page linked to Ridgid Home Page
b) a free piece of machinery delivered to your shop
c) Be employed by Ridgid
d) gift card from Home DePot for $600.00
17) How many brands of Woodworking Machinery do you own Besides Ridgid?
c) 6 or more
18) How dedicated are you to Ridgid Machinery?
a) Completely Dedicated
b) Somewhat Dedicated
c) Not very Dedicated
d) Not at all Dedicated
19) What kind of a Woodworker are you?
a) Design and build
b) buy plans and build
c) put a rule to items and copy
d) build as you go with no plans
20) Using Rigdig Machinery, what type of Wood is your machinery best equipet to handle?
a) Soft woods
b) Medium woods
c) Hard woods
d) Anything you can through at it
John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>